Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Intercessors , be considerate

Hey be considerate ... In a prayer meeting NEVER prayer louder then The ONE leading. It's funny their is always that one prayer warrior that has to always hijack the prayer flow by trying to pray extremely loud and get recognize. Usually that individual doesn't even notice . They are so consumed in themselves with a personal agenda. ..... I do feel like yelling Shut up!!!. But instead I have leaders that know to follow my lead when a situation like this occurs and drown out the intruders voice. Thus putting the ball back into my hands so I can run and get the prayer flow bAck on track. Or IF I have too! grab the persons hand and have a one on one with the individual as the team continues praying . I have no problem protecting the flow of the meeting on my watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Nazarite by Email