Thursday, August 13, 2015

Notes Protocol #7 Dealing with nightmares

NIGHTMARES


Psalms 91: 1-6

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.
Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence. 
He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 
1Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 
2Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;

Lets look at #1 the Terror by night DISCUSS IT, these are nightmares
Lets Look at #2 PESTILENCE that walketh in darkness? 

This is Spiritual. Having a Spiritual attack at night? Being robbed of your peace!!

we must deal with this!! BUT HOW?



FIELD NOTES FROM PASTOR CHARLIE:
buy or get your self some OLIVE OIL. Anoint your 

Room or place you Sleep.

if you wake up , pay attention to the "TIME" take 

note of it, are the CHIMES in the back yard making 

Noise cause the wind has picked up.

are the Dogs barking in the back yard. 

CLEANSE THE ROOM, not with sage  Not with 

BLESSED Water, with OLIVE OIL

TAKING AUTHORITY. the Man play a big role as the 

Head if he is Present. If not the owner or head of the 

Head of Family. Takes point.


Spiritual Critters:
Tormenting Spirits : make you lose your Peace; They are Sent, On Assignment



1 Samuel 16:23
Whenever the spirit from God came on Saul, David would take up his lyre and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him.

SLEEP PARALISIS - EVIL SPIRIT , Tormenting spirit. IT CAN BE STOPPED


 STORY OF THE LITTLE GURL IN THE DESSERT HAPPEN TO ME IN 1993 29 palms California.

- FIELD NOTES : I have used worship music and played it softly in the room ONCE i have identified, a spirit is in the ROOM and will not let me Sleep... as it did for King Saul by having David come in play his harp and Worship by his bed side is powerful.....DRIVES OUT ALL Unclean spirits.

OPEN your bible to Psalm 91 put under your bed...GOD will honor his word. Use your bible as a Weapon. the word neutralizes everything around.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS , YOUR FEED BACK IS NEEDED



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful teaching! Learned so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudia Thank you so much , BUT now you have to LEARN all 27 Protocols......THANK YOU FOR COMING TO CLASS Learning Protocol #7.....

      Delete
  2. Yes, this speaks to me. The others up at my dad's cabin have had nightmares (I have not this summer but have in the past) & some of them are not yet believers so I was trying not to upset anyone & couldn't talk in depth with them about it. I did anoint all doors/windows with olive oil & spoke forgiveness over all sins committed on the property. It is heavily wooded so hard to get to the corners of the land so I didn't. I should have anointed all when we first got here but I didn't want to be obvious & a lot of people around. One other spiritual manifestation is a loud knock at the door in the middle of the night. I've heard in a past year & I think my elderly dad heard it last week because he was up in the night, opening the front door (way in the woods, no one would be there). Thanks for reminding me I need to pay more attention to the time. Blessings, Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, the Knocking and throwing of Rocks is a clear indication of the Ungodly Supernatural events taking place , to try and STOP the POWER of PRAYER...to create FEAR .....i tell you what the ENEMY does not want you praying for the LAND , YOUR FAMILY!!! ...you are praying in Authority that is AWESOME...IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.... You keep doing what your doing...SEEMS like the LORD has you on assignment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wanted to be there Pastor Charlie. My buddy that I ride with is outta town. I have learned so much coming to your classes. I appreciate your teachings, sharing, and anointing.
    I had interesting nightmares as a kid. I have had not so good recurring dreams as an adult. Now I am praying to have prophetic dreams. What's next?! - Westside Nazarite

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Nazarite by Email